Saturday 4 August 2012

Waiheke Island


Photos from our visit to Waiheke Island.
Blogger really needs to have another way of displaying images. The one thing I like about tumblr is how you can display your photos in various formats such as in columns, even if your actual blog itself has a different layout. Hmmm, maybe there is a way to do it and I just don't know it...






























































































































































































Things I never thought I'd learn in uni: how to use a vibrator. -_- Guess what we used in order to properly vibrate the concrete... >.>





Some of Mike's award winning work.


I really liked the reflections!



More stairs!






Things were beautiful in the day time, but even more beautiful when the sun was setting!































































No comments:

Post a Comment