Monday 21 January 2013

The Psychology of Colours

I'm not really sure what label to put this under since I am currently on holiday and hence not in any particular class... well anyway, I just found this interesting:
http://thumbnails.visually.netdna-cdn.com/the-psychology-of-colors_504dc89d06de9.jpg
I've already learnt a bit about colour psychology, way back in primary school! I was picked to be part of a students that worked with an engineer each week to design a desk. (So you see I've been designing since I was a kid, definitely a passion!) It was really fun, although the class ended up just stopping for some reason (such a shame, we had all these epic field trips planned to factories and things... I guess the teachers thought it was too much for wee kiddies).

No comments:

Post a Comment